On the Eve of My First Half

Saturday, November 26, 2011
I'm feeling a bit nervous. My stomach is starting to bother me which is scaring me as I don't need GI issues right now or especially tomorrow morning during the race. I'm doing my best to think positively as I watch past Biggest Loser Marathons. The Biggest Loser has been and continues to be a big motivator for me and watching these marathons is so great. If these contestants can run a full 26.2 miles months after losing weight, I can definitely do a half marathon. 

I just need to calm myself (and my stomach) so I can get some food down later. I'm trying to decide if a veggie bowl from Chipotle or a plate of spaghetti is a better idea with my stomach being so sensitive today. I didn't expect that it would be so rough on me the day before the race. It has to be my nerves which I thought weren't so bad until now. 

If you would like to track me tomorrow during the race, you can do so via the race website: http://www.spacecoastmarathon.com. They will post my 5k, 10k, 15, and finish times. I appreciate everyone's support and prayers, it really does mean a lot.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...