2011 Has Arrived!

Sunday, January 2, 2011
And, it's starting out giving me challenges to overcome already. There's only been a day and a half of 2011 and I've already felt as though I wanted a do-over of New Year's Eve.

That said, I know that's not possible. Well, unless someone has a time machine like a Delorean or a phone booth with such capabilities. So, I have taken a deep breath a few times and am doing my best to push forward. I have a lot of fitness-related plans for this year, and I refuse to give up on those goals. I am going to do a 10k, even if it takes me longer than I had hoped to make it happen. Just going to have to take it one day at a time.

What about you? Any fitness plans for this year? Are you one who wants to lose weight? Or, do you have plans to do a marathon or some other distance race? I'd love to hear about it. We need goals and challenges in order to continue to push ourselves and do better. We are capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for. 

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I have lots of fitness plans for 2011! Once the baby is born, I'm going to get back into C25K. Eventually, I want to run a full marathon, but I'm going to take it one step at a time and just get through C25K first!

I'm looking forward to reading about how your workouts go this year!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...